It should be easy not simple.
How do you make sure that your Findability solution does not only fit technical requirements but is also easy to use and supports users in finding information? Findwise can help you choose, plan and perform various activities to ensure that employees and customers get a satisfying user experience. Once the solution is accepted and used, you will get the business value you are looking for!
Forgetting about users and neglecting usability and design activities normally result in a user interface reflecting the technical structure behind it. Users who don’t understand this structure, typically find these systems difficult and time-consuming to use. Taking a usage-centered approach to design can result in a Findability solution that:
- Provides information that users need
- Supports users with suitable functionality
- Ensures high usability and happy users
- Requires less time spent on training and adjustments
- Boosts your online services and creates a stronger company brand
Optimising the user experience involves designing system behaviour and appearance in accordance with the actual purpose of the solution, including business goals and usage requirements. The main idea is to involve real users in the design process in order to obtain the following specifications:
- Interaction design - behaviour, communication and interaction between system and user
- Graphical design - colours, fonts, icons and imagery