Findwise is growing in the Nordics and Finland and especially around SharePoint search. We are now looking for an expert to become the top SharePoint search expert in Finland. You will join the team of similar experts within the Nordics and grow as part of this team. Your job will consist of working with SharePoint search at top companies within the Nordics – with a strong focus on Finland – in close co-operation with other experts within the Nordics and local sales within Finland.
We do not expect you to be an expert in Findability and search to start with. However, we hope you share our passion with what one can accomplish search – or insight engines as Gartner positions them – and want to develop in this area. We do however expect you to know SharePoint, both on premise and cloud.
- Working with the largest companies in the Nordics helping them build their business.
- A relaxed and open atmosphere.
- A lot of freedom and responsibility.
- A possibility for personally steered growth.
- You want to work closely with customers in your daily work. Both with people with a business role and technical development.
- A passion for developing skills around information management, findability and search. This is the key area we are working around.
- SharePoint technical knowledge. To start of, work will be located in the Helsinki region.
- Native Finnish speaker, fluency in working in English.
- Additional language knowledge, such as Swedish.
- Linguistic background.
- Technical knowledge on other search solutions, like Elasticsearch or Solr.
Findwise is a growing and award winning IT consultancy with +100 employees at offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Poland. Founded in 2005 by a team of experts from the enterprise search industry, Findwise creates search-driven Findability solutions for intranets, web, e-commerce and applications. A vendor independent expert with knowledge and experience from the leading search technology platforms: Autonomy IDOL, Microsoft (SharePoint and FAST Search products), Google GSA, IBM ICA/OmniFind, LucidWorks Enterprise, Splunk, Apptus and Open Source (Apache Lucene/Solr, Hadoop and Elasticsearch).