Grow with Findwise!
We offer an environment with a strong belief in each individual's ability. It requires you to learn easy, be able to work independently and want to take your own initiative.
With us, you can develop through customer-facing challenges and support from your team to become an independent expert. Given that you will often be part of a project team, you also need to be a team player.
We simplify the knowledge worker's everyday life through new search solutions
Would you like working with creativity and an open mind in the use of machine learning tools to be part of your daily responsibilities?
If you’re looking to be a great client's advisor and make an impact, Findwise is the right place!
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for:
• Building end-to-end NLP models
• Gathering and cleaning data
• Advising clients on what actions can be replaced by broadly understood Artificial Intelligence
• Engineering and updating chatbot
• Establishing a data pipeline for one-time and reinforcement learning
• Monitor production performance and optimize as required
• Sales assistance in identifying, pricing and describing machine learning tasks
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field, or post graduate studies in Data Science
• Min. of 1 year of professional experience
• At least 1 year of NLP experience
• Good understanding of machine learning principles
• Expertise in Deep learning based Natural Language Processing
• Extensive experience in programming languages (Python, Java, or both preferred)
• Experience taking research hypotheses to production
• Familiarity with NLP libraries like Rasa, SpaCy, FastText, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in NLP domain
• The ability to read, understand, and explain to others, scientific papers on state-of-the-art machine learning and computer science, as well as the ability to prototype, evaluate and improve the ideas described
• Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimum supervision
• Fluent in English, min. B2
Additional points for:
• Hands-on experience with bot frameworks like LUIS, DialogFlow, etc.
• Hands-on experience in hypothesis testing and rapid prototyping methodologies
• Knowledge of chatbot engineering (ecosystem), trends, and best practices
• Experience productionizing and maintaining ML-based automated solutions
• Good knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
• Kaggle portfolio.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Would you like to know what our employees are saying about their career experiences?
Beyond the exciting professional challenges, we offer flexible work time in multinational environment, awesome kick-offs, dinners, sport activities and much more. Findwise is an inspiring and Great Place To Work in.
Contact email@example.com to find out more.