Grow with Findwise and TietoEVRY
We offer an environment with a strong belief in each individual's ability. It requires you to learn easy, be able to work independently and want to take your own initiative.
With us, you can develop through challenges and support from your team to become an independent expert. Given that you will be part of a team, you also need to be a team player.
You will work in a project team creating cloud product.
We primarily use Java and build our solutions around various search engines such as Solr and Elasticsearch. We have a strong focus on cloud platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure.
Would you like working with creativity and an open mind in the use of cloud services to be main part of your daily responsibilities?
If you’re looking to be a great cloud findability expert and make an impact, Findwise is the right place!
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and administering Cloud Services Solutions
- Advising on performance, scalability, security and integration of cloud environment components
- Working with native cloud
- Implementing Cloud Enterprise Search
- Working with top DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Git, Maven, Docker
- Working in Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Get certified in Cloud Services Solutions (Azure, AWS)
- Management and automation of CI/CD pipelines
- Gathering technical requirements
- Creating technical documentation
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- Min. of 3 year of professional experience
- Extensive experience in Cloud environment (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in Java programming
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English
Additional points for:
- Experience in serverless architecture, cloud monitoring
- Knowledge about security in DevOps and Cloud
- Knowledge of Enterprise Search
- Experience with Search Engines (Elasticsearch, SOLR)
- Experience with Node.js, React
- Experience with Spring Boot, Maven
- Knowledge of Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning
Location: (Mennica Legacy Tower) Warsaw, Poland
Would you like to know what our employees are saying about their career experiences?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.