Grow with the Findwise team!
Findwise is part of TietoEVRY, which is the Nordic region's largest IT corporation.
We offer an environment with a strong belief in each individual's ability. It requires you to learn easily, be able to work independently, and want to take your own initiative.
With us, you can develop through customer-facing challenges and support from your team to become an independent expert. Given that you will often be part of a project team, you also need to be a team player.
Would you like working with creativity and an open mind in the use of machine learning tools to be part of your daily responsibilities? We specialize in enterprise/e-commerce search, data findability, and conversational solutions like chatbots. Our employees are highly experienced in search technology like Elasticsearch, Apache Solr, and numerous machine learning frameworks. We create business value for organizations where data is a key asset by helping them to access, manage and use information.
As an NLP/ML Engineer & Consultant, you will have:
- Responsibility for toolset and algorithms to be used in customer projects
- Special focus on search (enterprise/e-commerce) & conversational (chatbots) solutions
- Responsibility for developing a part of the system, including designing it to fit into the architecture, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience in Java or Python programming
- Knowledge & understanding of basic NLP concepts i.e.: stemming, lemmatization, part of speech tagging, named entity recognition, textual embeddings
- Experience in machine learning projects i.e.: data pre-processing, ML/DL algorithms, model evaluation techniques
- Experience in selected tools: NLTK/ Spacy, scikit-learn, Rasa, Keras/ Tensorflow/ Pytorch, FastText, BERT, NumPy, Matplotlib
- Nice to have: experience in information retrieval, Solr or Elasticsearch, knowledge of learning to rank algorithms, recommender systems.
We offer you:
MEANINGFUL PROJECTS: Our projects make an impact in the enterprise/e-commerce search field.
LATEST TECH: As a Findwise team we are not fixed to selected technologies rather we have the freedom to choose the best fit for the purpose.
OPEN CULTURE: We value trust and openness between our team members. With us, you can be yourself: share your thoughts and opinions, ask questions and find your place.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Being part of this team, we give you a chance to develop your professional skills, and that you will stay in the frontline of the data business.
BRANDING ACTIVITIES: As a part of the team you can support branding activities internally and externally
FOCUS ON KNOWLEDGE SHARING: Teams arrange meetups and guilds to learn together
MODERN ECO COMPANY: We are promoting a healthy lifestyle and participate in Save The Planet actions.